Request of Public Documents

To submit a request for review or copies of public documents under the Access to Public Records Act, please utilize the online Request for Disclosure of Public Records form.  This form will be forwarded to our County Attorney, who will review the request, and then will be in contact with you.  

You can also download a copy of this form, print it out, and turn it in either in person, or via email to  

Certified copies of either a Marriage License or Dissolution of Marriage must be requested through the clerk’s online portal.